Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Christina's Top 13 Things Not To Do on a First Date

I have been told I should have a reality show of my dating experiences. I have had the unfortunate pleasantries of meeting some of the absolute weirdest men in my lifetime. I have compiled a top 13 list of things NOT to do on a first date, all taken from personal experience.

1- Don't lick your knife and then cut off a piece of your food to share with your date

2- Try to control your sweating

3- Don't try and guess the bra size of your date while at dinner

4- Don't talk about what the date is costing you, or about the money in your bank account or lack thereof, if you don't have it, charge it and shut up. No one likes a broke man

5- Keep the application of Cologne to a reasonable level, if I can smell you even before I can see you, the date is off

6- Don't talk about the state of your toenails

7- Don't wear pajamas
 
9- Don't talk about your mental disorders

10-Dont refer to your ex-wife as an effing c_ _ t who took everything you had

11- Don't show up on a date looking like you have just got done mowing the lawn

12- Don't talk about how much you LOVE drinking and getting wasted

13- Don't talk about your "size"

There, I hope I have helped someone out there who was about to make the mistake of making one of these mistakes to think twice about it. People say men are straightforward and uncomplicated when it comes to dating, I say its the same for women when you get down to it. We want a man to treat us with respect and to respect themselves as well, or maybe that's just me....  Either way, don't do the things on my top 13 things not to do on a first date list. That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

as far as #3 goes what about after dinner?? i mean you like to know what dessert is bein served right?- kev